The new Glory Mach SCW-20 is a third-generation coin sorting machine with a 7" colour touch screen display. The SCW-20 combines high precision and reliability for businesses that process a high volume of coins such as banks, large retailers, charities and casinos.
It supports all GBP coins 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, and £2. The Mach SCW-20 provides a fast and efficient solution for coin counting and sorting.
optional upgrade to the Mach SC-20 Authentication Model
provides a coin authentication security feature and an off-sort reject pocket - this model is recommended for charities and other establishments such as churches, mosques, temples, synagogues etc. Note: On the standard model without Authentication you will need to manually inspect the coins prior to loading to ensure no damaged / foreign coins are present.
The SCW-20 has an optional auto feed hopper that allows hands-free operation in very high volume applications.
Click PLAY below to watch a Glory Mach SCW-20 Presentation
SCW-20 Standard Model - Main Features:
* Currency: GBP
* 7" colour touch screen
* Streamlined keyboard
* Speed: Upto 3000 coins per minute
* Sorts upto 8 denominations
* Standard internal hopper capacity: upto 1500 coins
* Dimensions: 288 x 449 x 581 mm
* Net Weight: 28kg
* Printer port
* 2 USB ports
* 1 RS232 Serial port
SCW-20 Authentication Model - Additional Features:
* Coin authentication
* Off-sort reject pocket
* Speed without Authentication: Upto 3000 coins per minute
* Speed with Authentication: Upto 2000 coins per minute
Optional Modules / Accessories / Services:
* Stand/Trolley with Bagging Attachments
* Stand/Trolley with Bagging Attachments and Security Doors
* Auto-feed Hopper (capacity for upto 7,000 coins)
* Report Printer
* Remote Display
* Alternative currency (AUD, CNY, EUR, USD)
* On-site Setup & Training
Travel expenses may apply -please call with your postcode for a quote