MicroTouch QMS for Pharmacies
Product Code: qms-p
£ Please call for pricing on this product.
|Availability: ||Ordered on Request||Please call.|
If you operate a busy pharmacy or doctors surgery / clinic then the MicroTouch Queue Management System will allow you to run a professional waiting room / reception enabling you to improve efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction and avoid problems and delays.
Your customers / patients simply walk up to the Ticket Dispenser and press a button to release the ticket for their required service. The ticket number is then shown on the large monitor display and audibly called when one of the desks presses the 'Next' button on their app.
Multiple queues can be managed eg. 1 for each doctor, 1 for each pharmacy section etc with a large colour-coded display, audible voice call out and clear printed tickets.
The display also provides practice information and can include promotional advertisements, patient information and advice - all easy to setup and program using the supplied design software.
Standard Package Contents:
* Philips 32” LCD HDMI main display
* Wall bracket for 32" main display
* Management Box with Windows software
* Counter Display (1 letter + 3 digits)
* Flag Holder for Counter Display
* QS-MicroTouch 9.7" Touchscreen Kiosk with Printer
* Microtouch virtual software
* Box of 30 thermal ticket rolls
Optional Accessories / Modules:
* Upgrade to 43" or 48" main display
* Ceiling bracket for main display
* Floor Stand for QS-MicroTouch
* Wall bracket for QS-Microtouch
All units connect via Ethernet or WiFi to your Router or Access Point. Ethernet cabliing is NOT included.
Price above are for supply of stated items and software only. We can also provide installation, cabling, software setup and staff training services - please call us on 020 8936 7000 with your postcode to arrange a site survey and quote.
|Warranty Duration:||1 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
|Warranty Type:||Return to Base|