TecStore Remote Training
Product Code: remotet
TecStore UK Price:
(£78.00 including UK vat)
With our Remote Training Service, our consultant will provide an intensive briefing on the operation of your cash register, POS system/software, scale or other equipment/software by telephone.
We can provide remote training on all the models of tills that we supply:
and most other equipment too. Please call us with the Make & Model of your machine.
For Basic Training, the price above is for 1 person for upto 30 minutes remote training by telephone and (where it is a Windows based product) remote access. Additional time is charged pro-rata, rounded to nearest 15 minutes.
For Advanced Training, the price above is for upto 60 minutes remote training by telephone and remote access. Additional time is charged pro-rata, rounded to nearest 15 minutes.
With professional training, you will feel much more confident in the use of your equipment/software, get the best return from your investment and be able to take maximum advantage of all its basic and advanced features and reporting requirements.
With advanced training, you are also equipped with the know how to make price changes, vat changes, name/address changes, date / time changes, and product / department changes to your till whenever you wish.
BASIC TRAINING - CASH REGISTERS
We can cover physical tasks such as
- Powering on and off
- Replacing paper roll and ink ribbons
- Setting up the journal printer & take up spool
- Replacing the backup batteries
We can cover basic operations such as:
- Switching to different modes
- Logging the float at start of shift
- Sales transactions for single and multiple items
- Correcting keying errors
- Registering refunds
- Using multiple payment methods
- Scanning barcodes
- Applying discounts
- Running interim and end of day/period reports
- Logging petty cash/ till withdrawals
- Enabling / disabling auto receipt print
- Setting the date and time of the till
Actual content will depend on the capabilities of the till you have purchased.<
ADVANCED TRAINING - CASH REGISTERS
We can cover advanced till features:
- Programming receipt information
- Setting up departments (product categories)
- Setting up multiple vat rates
- Setting up clerk/operator id's
- Clearing cumulative totals and sales data
- Printing kitchen tickets
- Tracking table bills and tabs
- Controlling content of receipts and reports
- Using PC software and data cable
- Setting HALO limits to avoid large number errors
We can teach you how to:
- Add new products and barcodes
- Change preset prices and product descriptions
- Backup the till data
The actual training session content will depend on your machine's capabilities, your business requirements, the learning capacity of the trainee(s) and the time period you wish to book.
Remote Training is booked by scheduled appointment, and slots are available Monday-Friday between 10am and 4pm. We usually need at least 2-3 days prior notice. Out-of-hours sessions can be arranged for an additional 50% premium to cover staff overtime cost.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and to book your till remote training session.
1. Training is assumed to be provided on a fully working machine with a standard program set up. If your till has faults or memory corruption, this is not addressed in training and you will need to purchase our Repair Service for such requirements, or our Programming Service if advanced settings need to be re-programmed. You will need any necessary keys, pin/password and access level.
2. The training fee covers the consultant's time. If the required agenda for the trainees is not able to be completed in the booked time for any reason, then additional fees will be chargeable for extra time.
3. Our consultant's time will be charged continuously. If there are any interruptions on your side, the time will be lost from the training session. We recommend to book training at a quiet time or arrange additional staff on duty to cover.
4. We will only call to your UK landline number. Calls to other numbers may incur additional charges to cover the cost of the long-duration call.